🌸Nowadays the weather in Tulsa, Oklahoma is very much unpredictable in terms of how to take care for ourselves. When the weather is good and pleasant, my family go for a walk near by @vastbank.
🌸We all must have the weather forecast sent straight to our email box (which we mostly ignore) or we watched it on TV weather channel.
🌸Due to some weather changes, it is very easy to get sick physically (i.e. have a fever, cough, chill etc. but different from the Covid-19 symptoms).
🌸It is very vital to be healthy physically. When we are sick physically, it may cause us to be less effective in other areas of our lives. Here are some of my self-care tips to possibly avoid unpredictable or unplanned sicknesses.
- Exercise daily and sweat yourself out. Then, drink lots of hot or warm water or hot tea or coffee etc. (avoid ice-water) if possible.
- Bring extra warm jacket or shawl or etc. to keep you nice and warm
- Have an umbrella handy if rain in your car
- If wet due to rain, make sure you dry yourself as soon as possible and get changed
- Make sure your feet are cozy and warm (i.e. put on socks for awhile)
- If you are think you may get sick, take over the counter medications like tylanore etc. to prevent yourself from further illness
- Fill your tummy with delicious meal that will boost your energy to fight back the sickness